Best Pope story yet?
Pope Francis has been sneaking out of the Vatican at night to serve the homeless.
The Pope for people who don’t like popes strikes again.
HE WAS ALSO A BOUNCER AT A NIGHTCLUB
Pope Francis has also shed the trappings of wealth that generally accompany his position (golden cape, ornate throne) in favor of white threads and a simple wooden chair. He’s also the first Pope to wash a woman’s feet, insisting that it’s what Jesus Christ would have done. Even if you’re not religious you can appreciate that this is a genuinely good man, and a wonderful leader of the Catholic Church.
I like this Pope
gonna get f***ed up tonight on a couple of cups of water
people who can plug a usb in on the first try must really have their life together
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- russian: idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it